Warehouse Operations Team Member
HJI Supply Chain Solutions is now hiring a Warehouse Operations Team Member for our C-crew.
As an Operations Team member your responsibilities will include:
• Preparing shipments for transport.
• Receiving, putting away, picking, replenishing, loading, and staging of commodities.
• Labeling and sequencing products.
• Maintaining HJI safety policies and procedures in all areas.
• Process inventory control and stocking rotation safely and efficiently.
• Knowing and performing all duties with HJI Quality Standards in mind.
• Operating a tug or other powered material handling equipment on occasion.
• Warehouse experience in fast-paced environment preferred.
• Ability to use RF scan guns and system equipment.
• Basic oral, written, and numerical communication skills.
• Able to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear.
• Able to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our ultimate desire is to create an environment that gifts HJI Team Members the peace of mind in knowing that they are valued, understood, and encouraged to become the best version of themselves. If we sound like an environment you would like to consider for your next career adventure, we would love to hear from you. Apply now.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.